Silicone teething necklaces for stylish parents who are looking for some baby proof jewellery. They are non-toxic and designed to be safe for baby to play with or chew when teething, helping to soothe baby's sensitive gums. It can encourage early motor skills when baby grasps this necklace.
The necklaces are made with strong satin cord and a breakaway safety clasp. The silicone beads are made from high quality food-grade silicone which has been safety tested and free from all nasties!
The silicone beads we use are:
• 100% non-toxic
• Made of 100% high-quality food-grade silicone
• Free from BPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Mercury, Latex, Cadmium and Heavy Metals
• Made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3)
• FDA Approved (US food standards agency)
• Odourless and tasteless
• Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teats
Safety Information for Necklaces
The necklaces can be made from a mixture of silicone, beech wood, cotton yarn and nylon cord. They all meet the European safety standards EN71 and also FDA standards. They have undergone EN71-3 chemicals testing by a UKAS certified lab and are:
BPA, Phthalates, Lead, Chromium free
- Silicone is made of 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Wooden teethers and beads are made from beech wood
- Crochet yarn is made from 100% cotton
- Certified to meet European safety standards EN71 (Conforms to CE)
The beads are tied securely on a nylon cord with a breakaway clasp. All the beads are secured on the cord with knots and tested vigorously to ensure that they are secure.
Wash with warm water and mild soap
- Allow to air dry
- Check product and discard if damaged
- Use under adult supervision only
- Never leave a child unattended with this product